Water and Sewer Name Change

In order to start up water and sewer services in your name, please stop by the Finance Department in City Hall. If you are a property owner, please bring your driver's license. If you are a tenant, please have the property owner contact us to set up water and sewer in your name. We can be reached at (410) 272-1600, and are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30-5:00. All requests must be submitted in writting, no exceptions. For convenience, please feel free to fill out water and sewer name change form, which is located on our website.