Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 9:00am to 2:30pm
Aberdeen is proud to partner with the American Red Cross in a
Community Blood Drive
Thursday, March 22, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Held in the City Hall Council Chambers
Team Aberdeen, let’s blow this out of the water! If you can’t donate, invite someone else. The American Red Cross needs to know approximately how many plan to participate, so it’s imperative to contact either Ms. Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Donald at email@example.com by close of business, Friday, March 3, 2018
Why You Should Donate Blood?
- Every 3 seconds someone needs blood; that next someone may be you or someone you know!
- 20% of recipients are children!
- Giving blood is 100% safe!
- 1 pint of blood can save up to three lives!
- Your donation will go to someone in this community!
- About 60% of the population is eligible to donate blood, yet less than 5% do!
- Your body replenishes the fluid lost during the donation within 24 hours!
- You’ll get juice, donuts and cookies!
Again . . . Spread the word – bring your friends and family