Bells of bliss will be ringing in Festival Park on June 27th, 2020 at 10AM for one lucky couple who wins the City of Aberdeen's first ever Wedding Competition. To enter, tag The City of Aberdeen (aberdeenmaryland) in an Instagram video between February 8 and March 8, 2020 that is less than 20 seconds long telling us why you should get married in Festival Park.
View the Flyer | View the Brochure
The Downtown Aberdeen Promotions Committee will choose and post the top four videos on Facebook March 10, 2020. Then it's up to you! The video that has the most likes and shares on the original City of Aberdeen Facebook post by the end of business on March 20, 2020 will win. Both partners must sign the agreement to rules by the end of business on March 27, 2020.
WEDDING DAY PERKS:
- Festival Park wedding venue at your choice of the pavilion or small gazebo provided by the City of Aberdeen & decorated by the Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce (decorations chosen by donor)
- Gazebo lattice screen provided by The Home Depot
- One bouquet & one boutonniere provided & chosen by Dee's Flowers & Gifts
- Wedding welcome signage provided by Image360 - Harford
- Reception space 9 A.M. - 1 P.M. provided by The Rahk Center (20 S. Philadelphia Blvd., Suite 102)
- Transportation to the reception for the newly married couple provided by Scott Transportation, Inc Transportation
- Wedding cake for up to 50 guests provided & chosen by Café Michelle.
- Wedding guest favors for up to 50 guests provided & chosen by Thenutroasters
- Bottle of champagne provided & chosen by Beards Hill Liquors.
- Bride's hair and makeup provided by Odyssey Salon & Day Spa.
THE FINE PRINT:
If you are unable to follow through with this or do not claim your prize by March 27, 2020, the second place couple will win by default. They would be required to sign the agreement by the
end of business on March 31, 2020.
All prizes are chosen by the donor & are at their discretion and not to exceed their individual limit. No cash value in lieu of prizes. Final products/services are at the discretion of the title sponsor.
The winners will be responsible for any and all damages as a result of anything you or any persons attending or working contribute to. You must vacate locations prior to the times stipulated. You are responsible for any and all other contributions to the ceremony and
reception that are not listed in the agreement. You MUST get permission from the City of Aberdeen and The Rahk Center before decorating or bringing in any contracted parties.
Maximum guest count: 50.