Outdated: Please click here for the latest COVID-19 Business Resources.
The Maryland Department of Commerce, Department of Labor and other State agencies have partnered on a website to provide the most up-to-date information and one-stop portal to direct businesses on their needs and questions, please visit: https://businessexpress.maryland.gov/coronavirus or click here
If you have any questions, the State has provided an e-mail address to funnel all e-mail inquiries and direct them to the appropriate agency, please e-mail [email protected].
State of Maryland:
As of April 6, 2020 all Maryland grant and loan programs have closed
- Information on the Small Business Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Application for the Small Business Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Slides from the SBDC on the Small Business Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Step-by-Step Application Guide
- COVID-19 Small Business Guide
2) CARES ACT
- Overview of the CARES Act
- Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARE Act
- Understanding the CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans- The program would provide cash-flow assistance through 100 percent federally guaranteed loans to employers who maintain their payroll during this emergency. Loans are available through June 30, 2020.
- Small Business Debt Relief Program- This program will provide immediate relief to small businesses with non-disaster SBA loans, in particular 7(a), 504, and microloans.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans & Emergency Economic Injury Grants- These grants provide an emergency advance of up to $10,000 to small businesses and private non-profits harmed by COVID-19 within three days of applying for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- City of Aberdeen- Phyllis Grover, Director of Planning and Community Development: (410) 272-1600 ext. 216 or [email protected] ; Stefani Spector, Economic Development Assistant: (410) 272-1600 ext. 220 or [email protected]
- Maryland Department of Commerce- Brigitte Peters, Business Development Representative: [email protected]maryland.gov or 443.890.4440
- Small Business Development Center- Ryan Del Gallo, Small Business Counselor: 443-373-3377or [email protected]
- Susquehanna Workforce Network- Terri Kearney: 410-939-4240 or [email protected]